YIN YOGA CLASSES
Come on a contemplative journey to deeply relax your body, calm your mind, inspire your soul, and access your inner wisdom.
Yin Yoga is a gentle and slow-paced form of yoga with floor-based and longer held postures. It is based on the Taoist concept of yin and yang, opposite and complementary elements. Yin Yoga targets deep connective tissue such as fascia, ligaments, bones and joints. A Yin Yoga practice helps you release physical tension and tightness, as well as diffuse stagnant energy and harmonise chi flow in the body.
We cultivate mind awareness and find peace in stillness by weaving through breath and Mindfulness techniques to make the class a deeply nurturing and meditative practice.
It is a practice suitable for beginners and an excellent complement to a yang practice targeting muscles.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU WILL:
- Leave feeling relaxed, at ease and rejuvenated
- Learn the principles of a Yin Yoga practice
- Develop skills to listen better to the wisdom of your body
- Create space and experience a greater range of movement through the joints
- Learn relaxation and breathing techniques that may stay with you for life
- Experience the peace of stillness
- See and experience yourself differently
- Sleep better, have more energy, feel stronger and more flexible
- Deepen your inner journey with this meditative practice
WHEN Wednesday 7.30-8.30pm
Level 1/823 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, Melbourne
BOOKING (limited spaces)
Xtend Barre Hawthorn Studio and via Mind Body app
CASUAL CLASS $30
Looking forward to seeing you there! Come with a friend!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Absolutely loving Yin Yoga and the new compassionate language I am learning, definitely a life changing experience – Tej
Loved my yin yoga session tonight. Feeling more flexible and enlightened and thankful. Thank you Nadege. – Frances
Had my first yin yoga experience
tonight, was fabulous. Great was to relax after a busy day & week, ready for the weekend. -Rebecca
Come practise with me at The Retreat Yoga, 184 Through Road in Camberwell and an excellent team of teachers.
Thursday 11am: Gentle Yoga
Saturday 4pm: Align Flow
Saturday 5.30pm: Yin
Sunday 11am: Slow+ Yin
Intro offer: 2 weeks unlimited $30 (Booking via their website)